16614 Saddle Club Rd, Weston, FL 33326
Dive deeper into your yoga practice - Be certified to teach by next summer
Course Subjects Include: In depth study of 80+ postures, anatomy, physiology, history, philosophy, meditation, energy anatomy, the art of teaching & the business of Yoga.
Tuition includes 200hr RYT yoga teacher certification recognized by Yoga Alliance, 350+ page training manual, experience in over 10 different styles of hatha yoga.
Course Fee $3550 (all inclusive, 10 payments broken monthly)
Early Bird Discount if registered by Aug 1, $300
Registration Fee $250 (reserves space, class size limited to allow for individual attention and optimal learning experience)
Save $550 when paid in full by start date! Total Course fee $3000 (excludes any other discounts/offerings)
$100 off your tuition with every referred participant that graduates. Discounts taken off final payment.
For more info, to register, and program dates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• The complete Anatomy of Yoga.
• Solid Fundation of the History and Philosophies of Yoga.
• Meditation & pranayama Techniques.
• Learn all the Energetic System of the body.
• Asana Dissection & Sequencing
• Sanskrit Dictionary.
• Ethics and the Business if Yoga.
• Experience more than 10 styles of Hatha Yoga.
• Understand how to teach over 70 yoga Asanas (postures)
• Special needs, prenatal.